• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell

Collielover

Mama Doe
You were only 9 months when you passed to the bridge sweetheart

We drove down to Kayj to collect you and your sister the week before Christmas last year. You were the runt of the litter. But soon as I seen your picture I knew I just had to have you. You and your sister were a joy to have and everyone was shockked how much you caught up with her. You both loved each other so much. Thumbelina was your protecter it was like she knew you wasn't going to be with us long.
On friday you weren't right so we brought you and your sister inside. After a vet vist .I had to go to work but left you with my oh and daughter to look after you. You had a run about inside up to your normal antics trying to steal the cats food and everyone elses dinner. When I got hom you came up for your nightly snuggle with me to watch tv. But hun then the most offal thing happeened you took a massive heart attack .My Oh ran to call the vet in when I sat trying to bring you around but I couldn't I am so sorry sweetheart I did try. You have left a large whole in my heart hun. Why so soon ? I ask myself could I have done anything different ? Im sorry
We will look after your sisters for you sweetheart go and enjoy your life on rainbow bridge I hope to meet you again one day as you were a joy to have knowing

100_1569.jpg

100_1561.jpg

Here you were with your mum and your sisters and brothers

Image0180.jpg

:( im so sorry you lost her. take comfort in that you were with her, doing what she liked to do, cuddled up to you xx

I am so sorry, i know how you feel.

Sweet dreams Tinkerbell, look out for my little Gwen at the bridge she went to find you yesterday x

I'm so, so sorry Debbie :cry::cry::cry: Tinkerbell was such a beautiful girl :love:

Binky free Tinkerbell, sleep tight poppet xxxx

Debbie, i actually cried when i got your text, i cant believe beautiful Tinkerbell is gone :cry:. She was a wonderful girl, so beautiful, so friendly.

Thinking of you, Oose sends you a snuggle too :love:

Binky free Tinkerbell, you will be missed :love:

Debbie, i actually cried when i got your text, i cant believe beautiful Tinkerbell is gone :cry:. She was a wonderful girl, so beautiful, so friendly.

Thinking of you, Oose sends you a snuggle too :love:

Binky free Tinkerbell, you will be missed :love:

Me either Shaz everytime I think of her I burst into tears no other rabbit has got to me like these two. There my girls ...I am missing her like mad and so Is thums. You know how much i loved them my hubby often found me out sitting in the run with these two girls being groomed by them both I truley bonded with the both of them.I had her from 8 weeks old here

These girls are so different its true what somone said to me the other night when you lose a conti you have a hudge hole when they go.

Me either Shaz everytime I think of her I burst into tears no other rabbit has got to me like these two. There my girls ...I am missing her like mad and so Is thums. You know how much i loved them my hubby often found me out sitting in the run with these two girls being groomed by them both I truley bonded with the both of them.I had her from 8 weeks old here

These girls are so different its true what somone said to me the other night when you lose a conti you have a hudge hole when they go.

You have had a really awful time of it recently Debbie :cry: and to lose one so young when she was not ill makes it so much worse because its a shock. I know those girls are your pride and joy, your not meant to have favourites, but we cant help it :oops:. Nothing takes the pain away, but her sisters Thumbelina and Jojo will keep her memory alive.

Back