• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prince Emrys the cuddly and stunning

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Prince Emrys is neither modest nor bashful when it comes to posing however as he is such a handsome boy (and my baby boy) I must let him off :lol:

I look handsome form this angle
Emrys20thAugust20111.jpg

I feel very comfy here mummeh.
Emrys20thAugust20113.jpg

Ooh have you seen me from this angle?
Emrys20thAugust20116.jpg

I has nice eyes too
Emrys20thAugust201125.jpg

Kisses for mummeh
Emrys20thAugust201127.jpg

I look very noble don't you think?
Emrys20thAugust201114.jpg

What do you mean I have a big nose, this nose is characteristic obuns with blue blood.
Emrys20thAugust201128.jpg

What of my kissable lips? Do you want some more smooches?
Emrys20thAugust201129.jpg

Surveying my princedom
Emrys20thAugust201140.jpg

We are not amused at this camera business any more.
Emrys20thAugust201144.jpg

I'll afford you a last glimpse of my handsome visage and then I must dash, I've spotted a pretty young agouti doe in the grass.
Emrys20thAugust201153.jpg

Don't post embarrassing pics mummeh! Off with those dandelion heads at once!
Emrys20thAugust201157.jpg

Emrys asked me to thank you all for the adulation, he very much appreciates it and wishes to scatter largess among the populace as a mark of his gratitude, so who cares for carrot cupcakes? Baked by his Royal in house chef (me) :)

Carrot+Cupcakes+10.jpg

Do the carrot cupcakes get delivered by you Prince Emrys? ;) I can then get to bunny nap you!!! :love::love::love:

As long as there is room to park my pumpkin carriage than yes I can hand deliver them :) That is if mummeh lets me out, she says bunny nappings would not be good for me :lol:

:lol::lol: Its ok, even my vet gets confused sometimes but he loves me because what I pay him in Vaccs money is enough to get his cars serviced :shock:

:shock: He confessed to that. :lol::lol: I am sure my chinnie vet has had a luxury holiday in the Carribean for what we have paid him. :lol:

:shock: He confessed to that. :lol::lol: I am sure my chinnie vet has had a luxury holiday in the Carribean for what we have paid him. :lol:

We're good friends so he is rather candid. The vets do quite well out of us soft hearted types and no mistake but my vet is excellent and well worth the money :)

Back