• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crown Princess Bonnie(bonnie to look at too)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Crown Princess Bonnie the Beautiful of Bunland poses for some publicity shots and gives me a rare interview. She is also an ambassadoress for agouti bunnies and does a lot of charitable work in her spare time.

"Beauty can be found within as well as without, this is what I always tell buns with no ears or missing limbs"
Bonnie20thAugust20112.jpg

"I encourage buns to be viewed from every angle so that one may find beauty whichever way they look"
Bonnie20thAugust201111.jpg

"I feel I have been very blessed in life and have had some wonderful opportunities, I'd like to see less fortunate buns benefit from the same good fortune"
Bonnie20thAugust201114.jpg

"It saddens me to hear agouti rabbits are oftne passed over for the more colourful of the species"
Bonnie20thAugust201115.jpg

"Kindness is the best virtue one can possess"
Bonnie20thAugust201118.jpg

"It may shock you to know I have a nose for trouble occasionally"
Bonnie20thAugust201119.jpg

"I like to donate fresh noms on a daily basis to the buns in my local rescue, it helps keep their spirits up"
Bonnie20thAugust201123.jpg

"I get a lot of pleasure from seeing other rabbits happy"
Bonnie20thAugust201138.jpg

"As to my reputation for being big hearted, I'm very flattered but I have seen so many unselfish acts among brave buns in rescue that they really deserve that title more."
Bonnie20thAugust201147.jpg

"I care deeply about the plight of my species and seek to improve conditions for all domestic and wild bunnies. My agouti colouring affords me the ability to walk amongst my wild cousins and administer treatment and vaccines for those suffering from Myxomatosis."
Bonnie20thAugust201155.jpg

"If I have one piece of advice for unfortunate buns out there it is this: Be true to yourself and hold onto hope no matter how small it may seem"
Bonnie20thAugust201159.jpg

Back