• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crown Prince Merri (looks like a good king in the making)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Merri or to use his full title Crown Prince Merridore of Cuteness shows us that he will make a fine king for Bunland when the time comes.

Like the reigning king I too have a best side
Merri20thAugust20112.jpg

Do you like my eyes?
Merri20thAugust20114.jpg

My crown like ears
Merri20thAugust20116.jpg

My other best side
Merri20thAugust20118.jpg

Looking comfy
Merri20thAugust20119.jpg

Looking cheeky
Merri20thAugust201110.jpg

Looking even cheekier
Merri20thAugust201111.jpg

Doesn't I has a lubbly nose?
Merri20thAugust201122.jpg

Ahh this is the life
Merri20thAugust201135.jpg

I's handsome from this angle too
Merri20thAugust201139-1.jpg

Looking regal
Merri20thAugust201150.jpg

Awwwww kiss that nose :love::love::love:

How do your bunnies like the new house ?

Ah well thats confusing but I shall try to explain. Bilbo and Maisie are in boarding, due to be collected tomorrow and they are my house bunnies who will live in the new house. The new house is in the street behind my parents house where my six garden bunnies live so I am 2 minutes away and see them daily. We made the decision last year not to uproot them and make them live with me because most of them are getting quite old and are very attatched to their home and lifestyle. Also I lived in the next village to my parent's one only 15 minutes away so I was able to visit them every weekend at least.

There were also other factors like the time when Mona urinated blood due to stress when she saw me dismantle her hutch (I was making it bigger) and Merri and Bonnie were born in the garden (I adopted their pregnant mum) and have anxiety issues if you close the gate to their run. So all in all we felt it probably be quite cruel to make them live elsewhere.

My parents have been amazing in helping to feed them, free range them and clean them out. My dad is retired so he lets them out for hours at a time while he reads in the garden :love:. I missed them so much when I moved in with OH and felt really guilty as I felt I had abandoned them though I went to see them every weekend. Now of course its like being back home and I can see my garden buns every day :D

When we lived in the other village I really missed having bunnies and wore the OH down to let me adopt Maisie :oops:. I used to work at the SSPCA and my old boss there phoned me up to tell me she had been in for ages and did I want her. Obviously I didn't take much convincing and after that of course we had to find her a husbun and now have Bilbo. We converted the garage this weekend for them to live in so they are the bunnies who will live in the new house. I shall take loads of pics tomorrow to see how they like it. Hope that mini essay answers your question :D

Back