• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Queen Mona (from Black to Ginger)

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
As you can see her Royal Highness Mona has been changing colour this summer.

Mona in her normal colour
Mona20thJuly20106.jpg

Ginger bun!
Mona20thAugust201113.jpg

Nommings
Mona20thAugust20115.jpg

Hi Mummeh!
Mona20thAugust201135.jpg

Scruffeh Botteh
Mona20thAugust201115.jpg

Moult pattern
Mona20thAugust201137.jpg

Fur close up
Mona20thAugust201139.jpg

Oh wow! what a change in colour! Bless her, she obviously fancied a makeover!! :lol::lol: Gorgeous :love::love:

Oh wow! what a change in colour! Bless her, she obviously fancied a makeover!! :lol::lol: Gorgeous :love::love:

She is such a star and she loves sunbathing which is how this happened. At her age (9) she can afford to enjoy the good weather. I've never seen her bleach this much though :lol:

See now if you scroll down...you see black bunny, ginger bunny...then black and ginger wasps in your sig...coincidence? I think not - she wants to be in your sig - she's pretending to be a wasp!

See now if you scroll down...you see black bunny, ginger bunny...then black and ginger wasps in your sig...coincidence? I think not - she wants to be in your sig - she's pretending to be a wasp!

:lol::lol:

That is a very valid point, she must have been watching me photograph them eating nectar. I bet she would love a sip of the nectar :lol:

Mona would like to me thank you all for your lovely comments. She would have done so herself but is currently renewing her bun mobile insurance with Saga :lol:

Back