• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Didn't think I'd love them this much!

Chez87

Warren Scout
I'm so happy with my gorgeous boys! Not having owned bunnies since I was young I wasn't 100% what to expect, but I couldn't be happier. :love:

They are so inquisitive, and curious, and always come bounding over when I come into the room (probably to see what treats I have to offer!) and when I sit down with them in their room they come and put their paws on me and climb up to investigate! They don't mind me petting them even though they've only been here since 12 o'clock today! My OH seems to really like them too, even though he wasn't too bothered about getting them before. :) And I love how they each have their own personality and character, even if they do look identical!

Anyway, enough jabber, I'm really happy to be a bunny mummy now! :D

bunnies.jpg

I'm so glad you are a very happy bunny mummy. :D

I think so many people under estimate how wonderful bunnies are, they are sensitive, caring, quiet and little rascals to. I've never seen any type of animal that can make you smile and laugh so much, even when you are feeling so down that nothing else cheers you up. Since having bunnies again myself I now feel that if I were ever without bunnies in my life I'd have a huge glaring hole that I don't know how I'd fill and feel complete again.

Diggory has started climbing on my lap now :) just to investigate! and they reach right up to sniff my nose/face. ahh they are lovely!

Awwwwwwwww! These two came from Anna didn't they? I went to visit Evie and saw them waiting for you to collect! They are adorable, and their friendliness is exactly what I'd like to achieve over time with whatever bunny I end up with :) They look very happy and are very lucky to have a bunny mummy like you! :)

Awwwwwwwww! These two came from Anna didn't they? I went to visit Evie and saw them waiting for you to collect! They are adorable, and their friendliness is exactly what I'd like to achieve over time with whatever bunny I end up with :) They look very happy and are very lucky to have a bunny mummy like you! :)

Indeed they did! I really didn't know what to expect with them, but they are SO friendly. Diggory flopped down next to me when I came home after work and I was petting him for ages. Ah I'm so lucky to have them!

I'm so happy with my gorgeous boys! Not having owned bunnies since I was young I wasn't 100% what to expect, but I couldn't be happier. :love:

They are so inquisitive, and curious, and always come bounding over when I come into the room (probably to see what treats I have to offer!) and when I sit down with them in their room they come and put their paws on me and climb up to investigate! They don't mind me petting them even though they've only been here since 12 o'clock today! My OH seems to really like them too, even though he wasn't too bothered about getting them before. :) And I love how they each have their own personality and character, even if they do look identical!

Anyway, enough jabber, I'm really happy to be a bunny mummy now! :D

bunnies.jpg

beautiful bunnies! very much like mine...:lol:

Awh what a gorgeous pair! They sound so lovely and friendly too bless them! Glad you loooveee them, now you're a crazy bunny woman just like all of us :mrgreen:!

Back