• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mohito

willowholly

Mama Doe
Can I just say how much I love Mohito who is at the top of page for the rehome page.Cant believe shes been there 8 mths.Too many Barley look alikes in rescue at mo:(

:( i keep clicking on it to look at her. oh how i wish i could have another bun (my OH actually said we could the other day, but fighting the urge :( )

I have the room for one more pair but I'm getting recommended not to by others as I've only recently taken on rabbits this year (went from 1 to 5, and my 6th will be joining our family soon due to my trio falling out). It makes it really hard as I'd love to provide that commitment, love, attention etc when I know I have the finances available. I feel so :?

Could you not bond her with one of yours? ;):love:

Hey,I wish!My house is only suitable for two & we now have had to dismantle our spare room to fit in Casper.I would much rather give Cas a friend than try & bond him in with my two but we just cant keep him upstairs for much longer-he has to come down into the bunny lounge which I mean,I'm afraid I need to try & bond him with my two.If this doesn't work then maybe we will have to rethink things & get Cas his own friend.;)

i fell in love too:oops::love:

but i have miss phoebe bouffet.....loopy lilypops...to be bonded to merlin..the cabbit:roll::lol:

bluebell and bertie own downstairs being free roaming frenchies.......

gods im glad im so broke and full up.....:lol:

she is really beautiful, i keep clicking her and just really want to take her but at the moment i have to realistic :( hope she finds a deserving home who will take care of her :love:

Back