• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't stop worrying

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies are always lethargic in the heat, they are not acting abnormally at all, just a tiny bit quieter than normal. But I just can't stop stressing and worrying, I am just so terrified of losing another :cry:

I love my rabbits so much and now that I have them I would never ever rehome them, but sometimes I wish I could go back in time and choose never to get them as pets, I just stress and worry 24/7.

Guess we are all singing off the same choir sheet here though!

The bunnies are always lethargic in the heat, they are not acting abnormally at all, just a tiny bit quieter than normal. But I just can't stop stressing and worrying, I am just so terrified of losing another :cry:

I love my rabbits so much and now that I have them I would never ever rehome them, but sometimes I wish I could go back in time and choose never to get them as pets, I just stress and worry 24/7.Guess we are all singing off the same choir sheet here though!

I said this almost word for word yesterday.

I said this almost word for word yesterday.

are Benson and Lola doing ok? Sorry I haven't really gotten on the forum much recently :wave: it just never ends though does it :cry:

I've turned into this hysterical mess, I email or phone my vet two or three times a day, I am in floods of tears at the drop of a hat, I'm sure I never used to be like this!

are Benson and Lola doing ok? Sorry I haven't really gotten on the forum much recently :wave: it just never ends though does it :cry:

I've turned into this hysterical mess, I email or phone my vet two or three times a day, I am in floods of tears at the drop of a hat, I'm sure I never used to be like this!

They are good thanks. Lola had a wee turn for a few days a few weeks ago and I was syringe feeding and giving metacam and antibiotics, but even when things are going well, I still worry. I never did this with the dog and he's like my wee son - I've had him 16 years. I just don't know what it is about bunnies that turns an otherwise rational(ish) person into a nervous wreck. In the last two years of getting Benson and Lola - who I love dearly and wouldn't be without - all my stress comes from worrying about them. I don't know why. I know exactly what you mean!! I think it's because I know how fragile bunnies are. :?

They are good thanks. Lola had a wee turn for a few days a few weeks ago and I was syringe feeding and giving metacam and antibiotics, but even when things are going well, I still worry. I never did this with the dog and he's like my wee son - I've had him 16 years. I just don't know what it is about bunnies that turns an otherwise rational(ish) person into a nervous wreck. In the last two years of getting Benson and Lola - who I love dearly and wouldn't be without - all my stress comes from worrying about them. I don't know why. I know exactly what you mean!! I think it's because I know how fragile bunnies are. :?

oh bless her, I'm glad she's ok now. I can't imagine life without them but I check on them so often, I'm always checking tummies and bums and poops.

These last couple of months though has just been horrendous, my vet must be tearing his hair out with me, I know my OH is

I, and im sure many others on the forum, know exactly how you feel. I worry so much about my 4, and that worry just increases with the more buns you have :(

I have to keep reminding myself though that theyre not here for long, and I want the time that they are here to be filled with happiness and joy, not an anxious mummy.

It really helps when you think of it that way :love::wave:

Back