• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candyfloss the nightmare strikes again

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Just had to repair hers and Dusk's bond again. I've not had to do that for nearly 2 years. She is such a madam.

Bonds are so fragile. :(

Are ALL bonds fragile? Is this something else I need to worry about. Because I worry!! I worry about all things bunny!!!! Should I start worrying now??!!! :shock: :(

Are ALL bonds fragile? Is this something else I need to worry about. Because I worry!! I worry about all things bunny!!!! Should I start worrying now??!!! :shock: :(

Get yourself a paper bag Missus!

I'm sorry Sky-O :( my group get on really well now but when Lilith was with us they had some very bad days as her personality just didn't gel with theirs, she is so laid back and the others are all so boisterous.

I guess there is a possibility of any bond breaking down, but I highly doubt Benson and Lola's will :wave:. Jasmine and Daphne had a strange dynamic as a pair, they would hump, fur pull and bicker but when I separated them they would pine for each other. I think you can tell normally if a bond is more fragile.

There is the possibility of any bond breaking, yes. But this one is slightly different, Candyfloss is such a madam (and blind and anxious to boot) and Dusk is her fourth husbun and has tolerated her so well and has done for nearly two and a half years (with a couple of repairs).

All that happened was all my family were round, someone fed Candyfloss some parsley but Dusk missed his, so he took it from Floss's mouth and Floss to great umbridge at this, and she kept going to up him andm aking it clearly exactly what she felt. Just what you need in the middle of a family gathering; a rabbit fight.

Yup, all chilled now. I just take them on a car journey and it shifts the angry mood she was in, to a different mood.

They were all fine as soon as they got back :) All peaceful at evening eating time too.

that's good :) they are such funny little things but then I guess people have off days as well so why can't bunnies x

Back