• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BB now poorly possibly mxy or e cun

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
He was absolutely fine last night but this morning he was just very floppy and quiet. Have just been to the vets and she said he has either one or the other. Possibly mxy as his genitel area is slightly swollen. We ve had another mxy jab done early some in the ear and the same for spuds as she was due next month anyway. Also got metacam which we ve had twice already in the last month or so for both spudsey and one of the cats ! And baytril and panacur. I have never wormed my rabbits in the past so now wishing i had of done ! He is very quiet and keeps flopping down . Any advice much appreciated apologise for the absence of paragraphs etc i am on a very basic mobile !

I m also not sure when to give any of the stuff she gave me as i can t remember her saying nor did i ask i am hopeless at the vets ! Assuming panacur should be given like now !?

Poor BB :(

Was he given the first dose of Panacur at the vets? If not, it would be a good idea to start it straightaway.

Sorry I can't give anymore advice but wishing him a very speedy recovery xx

Thanks sue hope ur ok, i m having a real run of poorly pets at the moment even the resident hedgehog got pnemonia ! Just about to bring bunnies inside so can keep a closer eye on then

Have you dosed with Panacur? Did the vet prescribe anything else? Sorry for the questions, trying to think of something. Has his head tilted? Possibly another trip to the vet (emergency) if not picking up soon:( Sorry can't be of more help. Sending get well vibes.

Hi thanks for your post. He has had panacur plus metacam and baytril which were prescribed for him . No head tilt we had a rabbit with that many years ago , hes just completely floppy like a rag doll. Going to try and get some recovery through a syringe just getting other half to make the syringe a bit bigger to take the food

Back