• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shocked *UPSETTING*

Oh my gosh that is horrific :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry that humanity let you down little bunnies. I hope you are mended and free at the Bridge :cry::cry: xxx

What the hell is wrong with people!!

That is exactly what I just said! That is just truly sickening, there is surely no one in the country who is not aware of rescue centres/rspca etc how could someone do that? how can thry live with themselves? Sickening.

Binky free at the bridge bunbuns xxxxx

Last edited:
It angers me that a few miles down the road is a wonderful vets that will do anything for bunnies, makes me furious. There is also an RSPCA not far away, we passed it this evening.

:censored:

Personally, I'd like to throw what ever sick :censored: thought this was an acceptable act off the M20 flyover.

Poor bunnies. So young. Such a tragedy they only lived long enough to see the worst of humanity :(

Binky free little ones. No one can hurt you now <3

xoxo

Eurgh that's so disgusting. I feel sick.

I hope it's not the case of the RSPCA centre saying they were full and couldn't take them in. I heard of a case of that today - where someone was saying that X RSPCA centre was full (from a phone call from the RSPCA) and I'd only been there yesterday and they had masses of empty rabbit areas.

Good Lord, how is it possible that someone would be so coldhearted as to do something like this! :censored::censored::censored:
Poor bunnies. You weren't falling, sweethearts, you were flying to eternal happiness at the Bridge. Bless you!:cry::cry::cry:

:cry::cry:

Binky free bunnies, I'm sorry you were treated so terribly. At the bridge you will be treated much better I assure you

I just can't understand people at all, how anyone could do this to an animal whether they liked it or not is just impossible to comprehend :(

I hope karma goes back round to the person/people that did this. How anybody could be so horrificly cruel and actually live with this memory for the rest of their lives beats me. Its sickening. :(

Back