• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you want to see what mummy did for us?

Lops

Mama Doe

*MM+CC in unison*........
Mummy might hav told sum ov you that we dont play wiv toys much, but today she made us this before she went to work, we remember having them before but forgot how much fun they are.....

First it looked like this

Photo0599.jpg

mummy got this stuff

Photo0600.jpg

and did this

Photo0601.jpg

Then she gave it to us - *Cilla* Hurry up Colin, I want a go

Photo0603.jpg

Then when Mummy came home from work, we showed her what we did to the 'toy' :wave:

Photo0604.jpg

Oh and she got us these too - look at Cilla showing off :lol::lol:

Photo0597.jpg

Photo0598.jpg

Fankoo for looking xxx :wave:

My, you had a busy day! :D

Spenser got a new box today too. He has 'modified' it a little, as well as jumping on top of it. :lol:

My, you had a busy day! :D

Spenser got a new box today too. He has 'modified' it a little, as well as jumping on top of it. :lol:

Well I bet Maud has done some modifications to this box.....she'll have wee'd in it no doubt!:roll:

Thank you chelle, I think they did? xx

Well I bet Maud has done some modifications to this box.....she'll have wee'd in it no doubt!:roll:

Thank you chelle, I think they did? xx

weeing in da box is a MUST!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im sure they did...looks like it was their project for the day!:lol:

glad yours play with it, made a massive one for mine and he ignores it :roll:

he seemed mildly interested when I hung a cloth from the top down the middle

Where did you get the lovely clay tunnels from?

To be honest it been here for years and years, cant remember where it came from or even if it was here when we moved in 29 years ago :shock:

it's usually on its end with a plant pot and flowers in but I decided to use it for the gang - its only a main underground pipe [so I'm told] so maybe you'd get one from a builders merchant???? :wave:

ETA or reclaim yard?

Back