• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited!

Chez87

Warren Scout
Going to collect my buns in the morning!! So very excited to get them home and settle them in. :) Should I keep them in the cage for a day or two till they start using the litter tray? It's a 48" inch dog crate.

Also from the photo, they both look exactly the same!! God knows how I'm gonna tell em apart! :shock: :lol:

I'm assuming they are going to be house bunnies as you mentioned a dog crate? What sort of set up are they going to have: are they going to be free roaming or have a pen or a room?

They are house bunnies, they have the spare room with a 48" dog crate and a run attached, but they will be allowed outside access too (supervised as we have lots of foxes).

Are they home then? :D:D:D

If they're already litter trained, they will probably know to use it (and may well poo everywhere for a little while to scent mark) but if you find they aren't using the tray then you might need to restrict them for a little while until they get the hang of it.

And can you tell them apart? :shock: :lol: You'll (hopefully) find that there are slight differences, both in looks and personality, that are enough to tell them apart once you get to know them.

Back