• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive finally lino'd my hutch!

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
I managed to get a large piece from a neighbors skip. my dad helped me put it on this evening. We took the ply off the bottom and then put the lino in and then screwed the ply back on. Ive got their litter tray, a hay box, and a straw box (in bedroom area). I hope they like it! They have been waiting for it since i got them in November! I will post pictures tomorrow. :)

ive got pictures but just need to work out how to upload them on my new notebook!

I went to P@H today to look for 2 items, i couldnt find any of them!
and i went to Ikea and got a bag holder to use as a hay rack, and i saw a door mat for 60p, i had to get it!

Last edited:
ive uploaded the pics!

029-1.jpg

028-2.jpg

027-1.jpg

005-3.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

020.jpg

looks fab, great idea for a hay rack as well :D

can't believe how much your buns have grown!! I remember when you got them I thought they might stay baby-sized like my Lucy has (my castor rex who is identical to yours)

I really want to lino my hutches , looks great !! Whats the hay manger called ??? I know its from ikea but dont know the name :lol:

Back