• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my zoo - pics are old but still good

The chinchillas are gorgeous! They look like they have a big enclosure, what are they in? It looks great. :)

That's quite a menagerie! :D I just have one rabbit.:oops:

hey least u not cleaning up **** constantly :lol:

i really look after all the buns pig and chins and mum does the rest, we chip in and help do them all but usually i do top lot in garden and she do the ones down the field :D

:love: Great pics!

I'm very jealous of the goats and chickens :lol: I have my whole dream chicken flock planned out :lol:

:love: Great pics!

I'm very jealous of the goats and chickens :lol: I have my whole dream chicken flock planned out :lol:

chickens are great i love when they follow me even if i dont have any food for them there very nosy :lol:
my granny doesnt like them she says they shouldnt be in the garden shes probably right too but were not too fussed about it staying spotless :D
they already sat on most of the flowers in the flowerbed with help from the ducks of course :lol:

i just got one problem to sort out but im not sure how to sort it out

I just had a look, it's really cool. I love the branch in there. :)

thanks i want to make it bigger but i dunno how i do it :roll: they get out in the sitting room sometimes its fun watching them run all over the place:D
but i have to watch out because there right above the buns so i dont want them getting out mayhem would asume :lol:

thanks i want to make it bigger but i dunno how i do it :roll: they get out in the sitting room sometimes its fun watching them run all over the place:D
but i have to watch out because there right above the buns so i dont want them getting out mayhem would asume :lol:

Could you extend it down? Looks like you store stuff there, but with some extra mesh and a hold cut in their current floor they could have twice as much room? Or you could do something cool with mesh 'tubes' all over the wall, but that would be hell to clean!

Could you extend it down? Looks like you store stuff there, but with some extra mesh and a hold cut in their current floor they could have twice as much room? Or you could do something cool with mesh 'tubes' all over the wall, but that would be hell to clean!

i see what dad says he made the cage
infact its getting old that cage we have had it ages my sister had a breeding pair of chinchillas to start with she got them off a friend who couldnt keep them no more but this was ages ago littley is one of the babys she had.. long story

chickens are great i love when they follow me even if i dont have any food for them there very nosy :lol:
my granny doesnt like them she says they shouldnt be in the garden shes probably right too but were not too fussed about it staying spotless :D
they already sat on most of the flowers in the flowerbed with help from the ducks of course :lol:

i just got one problem to sort out but im not sure how to sort it out

Ah yeah that must be annoying about the flowers. I have ducks so I'm going to just extend my duck pen by 10-20 ft when I get chickens (where I live they can't free range, they'd be gobbled up by predatory birds or other predators). I can't wait, hopefully I'll be getting my chickens in the spring. Or I might get my first chick, a white silkie chick, this fall :love:

My ducks follow me around too, its so sweet.

Ah yeah that must be annoying about the flowers. I have ducks so I'm going to just extend my duck pen by 10-20 ft when I get chickens (where I live they can't free range, they'd be gobbled up by predatory birds or other predators). I can't wait, hopefully I'll be getting my chickens in the spring. Or I might get my first chick, a white silkie chick, this fall :love:

My ducks follow me around too, its so sweet.

aww:love: we had some chicks in the past there so cute and fun to watch climbing mum and everything :)

Back