• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just noticed my new qualification

my alpha buck speech

(think kate winslet on oscars night)

i would just like to thank all the bunnies that made this possible, Lollybebunny -the way you pooed and peed wherever you felt like, even in the fireplace,

Barnsleybebunny - thankyou for your gentle ways and daft rollovers and our halcyon sundays, me with the crossword and you with your sunday carrot,

and more recently i would like to thank edward and bella, edward you are a mad radgie bun, destroyer of blankies and tipper of water bowls, and to little bella who likes to smooth out the blankie with her front paws before turning round and peeing.

without you all i would not be an alpha buck

thankyou all:D

Congratulations. Also I love your signature - bunshine hee hee :love::lol::love:

What are the different RU qualifications?

Well done! I don't know what I am :lol: ETA: I am a Warren Veteren apparently!

Love your signature too, I'm going to end up singing that to the buns in the morning :lol:

Well done! I don't know what I am :lol: ETA: I am a Warren Veteren apparently!

Love your signature too, I'm going to end up singing that to the buns in the morning :lol:

they arn't really qualifications, just an indication of your postings on the forum, i think it's all explained in the help using the forum section!

Back