• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudgey Doodles dnt think he will have trouble finding a lady handsome boy ......

kat031181

Alpha Buck
Think the little monkey has found his feet inside, cant get any pics when hes outside as he doesnt stay still long enough .......

211444_564101006_5668436_n-1.jpg

100_1773.jpg

100_1769.jpg

100_1766.jpg

100_1761.jpg

100_1759.jpg

Last edited:
I did go to the rspca on sunday i took Kittens old hutch down to them, was chatting away to the rabbits in the runs all silly and turned round to see a lady cleaning out the cats giggling oooops,

ive been having a look around im going to get his vhd jab and make sure he is ok after that then i will let him choose think il take him somewhere this time and let them make the first intros just don think after this holidays i will be off until christmas time?! so might have to wait until then xxx

He is stunning. Has he seen velvet at his local rspca? she is v pretty ;)

I did see her she was quite big at least twice smudges size! I think im falling in love with lionheads smudge is only little would like someone similar xxxx Didnt know if they would want the hutch as it wasnt up to size but they said with a run it would be helpful for emerg so glad some one can use it, i hate waste xxx i

Last edited:
I have two lionheads - they both bite :shock: think I might have just been unlucky though. Size isnt everything you know :p

I have two lionheads - they both bite :shock: think I might have just been unlucky though. Size isnt everything you know :p

hehe i was worried poor smudge might get squashed! and size is very important ;) i think il let him choose xxxx

I've got a big snuggly boofer of a girl (french lop) with a little fast footed cutie boy (dwarf lop) and they love each other to bits. From everything I've seen it personality more than size that causes bunnies to fall in love with each other. Maybe that's just mine.

Back