• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7ft hutches for £50! UD POst 18!!!! pics post 59

Thanks for replying anyway.

Going to give them a call on monday, just wish there was some photos of their work on the site :?

I know :?

he was recommended on facebook by someone who is getting them to build a 6ftx2ftx2ft hutch for well under £100, but they haven't collected their order yet

Just spoken to him, sounded lovely.

He is making us 3 indoor stacking hutches 7ft long, two will be 2ft high the other 2.5ft price..................................£50 each :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Just spoken to him, sounded lovely.

He is making us 3 indoor stacking hutches 7ft long, two will be 2ft high the other 2.5ft price..................................£50 each :shock::shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock: - would he deliver to Surrey? :lol: He sounds great. Look forward to seeing pics of the results!

He does delivery but not sure how far! We are collecting ours to keep price down. Also we are going to paint them ourselves to match the room. and they need to be flatpacked to get them in the house.

I know he is making a solid tongue and groove 6ft for £80

Oooh interesting I live in Northants and am thinking of getting a new home for my bun. Any reviews pictures from those of you who are getting things made woud be great once done :)

Oooh interesting I live in Northants and am thinking of getting a new home for my bun. Any reviews pictures from those of you who are getting things made woud be great once done :)

If they turn out to be as good as hoped there will certainly be pictures :D

If you are near Earls Barton at the weekend he said he is at an event there with some of his products :wave:

Delighted for you and whoever is going to be living in them. :wave:

Would be lovely if Humph lives long enough to get to live in one :)

I have told him we were in no rush as it was suppose to be are winter project but at that price I wasn't hanging around :lol:

If they turn out to be as good as hoped there will certainly be pictures :D

If you are near Earls Barton at the weekend he said he is at an event there with some of his products :wave:

Ah shame I am at a wedding in Essex this weekend or I would have been there! How long is it going to take to build for you? :wave:

I asked for a quote but they never got back to me! Will wait to see what you say about the hutches before I pester them again :lol:

Back