• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little stray bunny....pics added...gone to RB

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
I've just taken delivery of a teeny nethie bunny , my friend (who isn't even remotely bunny friendly) has had him hopping about in her back garden since this morning.

If no-one misses him it looks like I'll have another one to add to the bunny clan :?

Last edited:
PICS!!!

You may not have any joy in finding his owners,has he a name yet????????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awww bless him :love:

Have you got in touch with your local vets and RSPCA to let them know yet?

Love to see pics when you have the time :wave:

SS101845.jpg

SS101846.jpg

Here he is :)

He's looking a bit sorry for himself, nails are a bit long and hes got some bite wounds on one ear by the looks of it , I'm not going to mess him about until hes had a bit of time to settle, hes got hay and some pellets if he wants them ..... vets local to where he was found have been informed and RSPCA also know , signs will be put up in their local shops too :)

SS101845.jpg

SS101846.jpg

Here he is :)

He's looking a bit sorry for himself, nails are a bit long and hes got some bite wounds on one ear by the looks of it , I'm not going to mess him about until hes had a bit of time to settle, hes got hay and some pellets if he wants them ..... vets local to where he was found have been informed and RSPCA also know , signs will be put up in their local shops too :)

Awww, hes lovely.Wonder if he just got away or kicked out??
I hope in some ways you dont find the owners.Long nails and bite wounds?? Doesnt sound too cared for.........:(

Back