• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im ready to throw her out!!!!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
poppet has 3 litter tray free range of a whole bedroom!
and she still deems it fit to use the bed (which thankfully is covered in a shower curtain) to wee on. im getting a little sick of cleaning rabbit wee off my bed before i can get into it:evil::evil:

poppet has 3 litter tray free range of a whole bedroom!
and she still deems it fit to use the bed (which thankfully is covered in a shower curtain) to wee on. im getting a little sick of cleaning rabbit wee off my bed before i can get into it:evil::evil:

she's a rabbit, that's what they do

she isnt spayed cant be for 2 and a bit months yet.

does that mean everyone who has an indoor rabbit lives in a rabbit wee hovel?
:shock:

i wouldnt mind but i think shes doing it for a reason i just cant figure it out.. she has 3 littertrays loads of room and i sit with her most the day.
i have watched her binky away to the litter tray and wee. just 2-3 times a day she thinks that the bed is suitable:roll:

i wouldnt mind but i think shes doing it for a reason i just cant figure it out.. she has 3 littertrays loads of room and i sit with her most the day.
i have watched her binky away to the litter tray and wee. just 2-3 times a day she thinks that the bed is suitable:roll:

I have a spayed rabbit (Ginger) and still live in a wee hovel :lol:

Mine never did it! But both are neutered. Neutering will help once she can be, but until then... wee it is! :lol:

If she's not spayed she's just doing what comes naturally. Sorry.

Even spayed rabbits do it sometimes. I have a few tips from experience ;)

Mine never did it! But both are neutered. Neutering will help once she can be, but until then... wee it is! :lol:

i must be the only person in the world excited at the thought of the vet trip:lol:
i may ask the vet if he will weigh her and see if she is ready for a spay yet:lol:

Dont get your hopes up about the spay sorting it! :lol:

My little Orla still continues to pee & poop wherever she wants in the hutch/run combo......poor Rodge is such a neat freak & I bonded him with a slob! :lol:

My Nutmeg is a bit hit and miss too. I personally believe it's where she wasn't spayed until she was 2 (or later, not exactly sure on how old she is) and she became ingrained in her ways. It did help but hasn't got rid of it completely. She'll still poop if she smells my other two bunnies.

Sunshine is a very good boy he never wees in the flat or in the bedrooms.

Cutie-pie was pretty bad and did loads all around the edges of the carpet and on the skirtings. One as you come in the door. Since she was spayed she only does it very occasionally and that was probably because the litter tray is in the hallway.

Pie was spayed for over a year and still wee'd on the bed!
In my experience, spayed didn't help or change her behaviour in anyway! :lol:

Pie was spayed for over a year and still wee'd on the bed!
In my experience, spayed didn't help or change her behaviour in anyway! :lol:

I think there are a few things that make a difference. Spaying is a biggie but also the way we interact with them, when we feed, when we give attention, etc. The lops would pee on my bed, but when the lionheads get time in my parents room and Nutmeg gets on their bed she doesn't. Whereas Nutmeg would be the one I would put money on doing the weeing!

Back