• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging?!?!!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Poppy has gone from calm bunny to destruco-bun! Donny is the same and I think Lola does it because it's a different place. Donny's excuse is he wants more room, tuff 'cause his new hutch/run won't be done for another few week lol. But I put him in the run on the grass and he goes in the garden and he's okay then :) Lola is too little for the grass run yet lol ^^

Poppy however.. she LOVES being an indoor bunny, all the attention, room etc. But for the past 5 days, around 7 or 8pm she turns into a digging bunny.. I'm thinking about buying a storage box and turning that into a digging box for her but I don't think she'll use it as an alternative and maybe even as another litter tray.. because she doesnt always use her litter tray, to save the towels (so she doesn't slip) and things she has puppy pads down, but she digs those, the towels, blankets, wires and got behind the bed this morning (god knows how she got there:shock:) and got stuck.. She has LOADS of room and loads of toys/tunnels/boxes to jump on and in etc but just digs, and it keeps us up at night.. Any advice? :( Please:love:

Back