• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Struggling, getting fed up now..

allie1904

Mama Doe
..can't get through to the vet to book them in to get them looked at before I start re-bonding.

Snoopy had decided my bed is a giant litter tray.

Smudge has decided poops look best all over the landing.

OH had decided that it's okay to live in a **** hole.

I've decided I'm fed up.

BOYS! Messy gits every one of them :evil::evil::evil:

Make yourself a cuppa, take a deep breath, and get naggin your OH to help you clean up ;)

(((HUGS)))

They're probably marking territory, now they're not bonded :(
Why don't you pen them side by side so they can get used to each other before the re bonding.
:wave:

They're probably marking territory, now they're not bonded :(
Why don't you pen them side by side so they can get used to each other before the re bonding.
:wave:

Smudge was trying to go for Snoopy through the bars :cry: I was scared they were going to get hurt. I like my snoopy with his nose.

Smudge was trying to go for Snoopy through the bars :cry: I was scared they were going to get hurt. I like my snoopy with his nose.

You need to keep them seperate more in that case :wave:

They are just being natural and defending their territory :)

BOYS! Messy gits every one of them :evil::evil::evil:

Make yourself a cuppa, take a deep breath, and get naggin your OH to help you clean up ;)

(((HUGS)))

I had a coffee and went out the back and sorted out the pigs den. Feel better now :) Although got a headache. Neighbour introduced me to his new labrador puppy, he was bootifull :love: I was in my pyjamas and I hadn't washed yet at the time :oops:

Told OH we are cleaning the whole house today he said okay. I think one of the buns is gonna have to live in the bathroom for a while for me to have a break :cry:

Back