• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Mummeh, why iz you cleanings up ma wee?"

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Muesli: Donts you know dat I dun it on pawpose to keep away any strange bunnehs and two-foots?

Starbuck: You keep leaving da wees on da floor. You knows you az done it bad when mummeh az to wash her feetsies.

Muesli: I know, I likes to keep mummeh on her toes. Gives her sumfin to do. I likes puttin dem in places where she least expects it and duznt notice until she az stepped in it. *snigger*

Starbuck: you iz so norty Muesli. Why cants you put them in da litter tway like me?

Muesli: its not as fun dat way tho is it? The last one I did was in a really tight spot and mummeh almost couldnt get to it! I made her go huffy AND she had to cleans da feetsies. Tee hee!

Starbuck: :roll: I fink its your fault dat mummeh duzent give us as many fenumgweeks no more.

:roll::mrgreen:

Last edited:
matthew: mummy is charmed when we poo by the back door - she likes us to see her home as our own...
tabitha: but we are always in trouble if we wee in the wrong place. and we are in trouble if we get into the food box quietly and take out the treat sticks that are saved to tempt us when we are poorly, and take them behind the settee, and quietly take the wrapper off and... eat them! then we are sent to bed and we don't get any treats at all. even if we were really clever to find the box, get the treats, unwrap them, hide them and hom on them!

matthew: mummy is charmed when we poo by the back door - she likes us to see her home as our own...
tabitha: but we are always in trouble if we wee in the wrong place. and we are in trouble if we get into the food box quietly and take out the treat sticks that are saved to tempt us when we are poorly, and take them behind the settee, and quietly take the wrapper off and... eat them! then we are sent to bed and we don't get any treats at all. even if we were really clever to find the box, get the treats, unwrap them, hide them and hom on them!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Master Archie: Sometimes I jump in da weez and then hops all pover and mummeh has wipe all my step...its soooo funny cause I hopz and then lookz behind me and mummehs hopping on her knees wipeing the floor!:lol:
Indiana: I like to wee in da litter trays and only sometimes I cant holds it!
Arrabella: I gets SO excited when I come in and see Archies and plays in the middle of the night i weez on the cushion and mummy puts my tail downs and i stop....but sometimes i just cant helps it!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Master Archie: Sometimes I jump in da weez and then hops all pover and mummeh has wipe all my step...its soooo funny cause I hopz and then lookz behind me and mummehs hopping on her knees wipeing the floor!:lol:
Indiana: I like to wee in da litter trays and only sometimes I cant holds it!
Arrabella: I gets SO excited when I come in and see Archies and plays in the middle of the night i weez on the cushion and mummy puts my tail downs and i stop....but sometimes i just cant helps it!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Muesli: Hey Archie, I duz dat too! Do you eva accidentally flick some of it away with your paws when you run frou it and does some of it get flicked on your mummeh's face? I duz that! :mrgreen:

Spenser: I always wee in my basin ... but if I need a wee when Mummy is cleaning my basin I don't wait. I wee where my basin should be. ;):D:lol:

Gremlin we does likes to show the mumsie our unhappies that she goez to bedz by weeings on the floors.

Herbie and wen she goez outs. Wen she is gud n stayz homes we wees in our box :)

Gandalf and we does poos all by the babygate at nites to show just hows crosses we is.

Daisy :roll:

Gremlin we does likes to show the mumsie our unhappies that she goez to bedz by weeings on the floors.

Herbie and wen she goez outs. Wen she is gud n stayz homes we wees in our box :)

Gandalf and we does poos all by the babygate at nites to show just hows crosses we is.

Daisy :roll:

Muesli: That is good ideas, why dusnt I fink of dis befaw?

:lol::lol::lol:

Muesli: Hey Archie, I duz dat too! Do you eva accidentally flick some of it away with your paws when you run frou it and does some of it get flicked on your mummeh's face? I duz that! :mrgreen:

Archie:Hey Muesli! I do accidently flicks me wee's all over mummehs face and sometimes I's sliiiiiide in it too! :lol:
Indiana:I was in da carriers and didnt want Daddeh to picks me up so I sticks my pretty bum out da cariers and wee's on daddehs laps! He was laughings though...but not as much as me!:lol::lol::lol:

Archie:Hey Muesli! I do accidently flicks me wee's all over mummehs face and sometimes I's sliiiiiide in it too! :lol:
Indiana:I was in da carriers and didnt want Daddeh to picks me up so I sticks my pretty bum out da cariers and wee's on daddehs laps! He was laughings though...but not as much as me!:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Muesli: Oh Indiana, you has made me larf, I wills have to remember dat one!!! Tee hee!

Back