• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How cheeky....

My little Pixie has just amazed me, the other morning I gave her usual slice of carrot and off she ran with it to nibble on as usual, but she dropped it down her ramp and then came running over looking ever so sad, so what did mummy do....got her another piece - oh blimey, what a mistake that was!! I've now noticed every morning she takes her piece of carrot and puts it down her ramp then runs over to me for another piece!!! She is priceless and so adorable in every way :love: I didn't want her to stop doing it as it's just so sweet so now I give her half her portion to put down the ramp then she has the other half from me (only a small slice is given as I know the sugar content isn't great for bunnies) - rabbits, don't you just love them :roll::love:

Back