• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

berties been to vets

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
hes rather snuffly snotty...and the vet checked him over and gave him an alomycin injection and said if hes still snuffly monday then bring him back in for another jab.

berties so mad at me when we got home he peed on the floor where my feet go when i sit down:oops::oops::lol:

i forgot to ask for metacam..the other vet gave me the cat one!!

ah well ring and ask later.

hes got poo on his botty and wee on his tummy fur..from weeing on any bedding i put on the floor to make him more comfy cos of his arthritis leg...
his feet need combing and his nails clipping..but i told the vet its a 2 person job and we darent do it when hes snuffly like this....and were always terrified hell die form not being able to breathe or having a seizure when we groom and clean him:oops::oops:

good ole cornflour a brush and a comb should do the trick for now..but tomorrow!

Bunny revenge. The big pee.

Have spent the last 2 evenings scrubbing parts of the carpet with white vinegar. Have used half the bottle already. :lol::lol:

Poor James went mad and said he couldn't sleep in the bedroom it stunk too much. :lol: He did in the end.

Back