• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new hair (cut and dyed purple)

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
Before
IMG_5883.jpg

Now
IMG_6732.jpg

IMG_6754.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

included the picture of me and Indy because that's the colour it looks when not in the light.
It's quite dark, so it's not really purple like I wanted :( it was only done yesterday though and already went a bit lighter when washed this morning, so hoping that with a few more washes, the purple will show through :D

edit - I did rotate that middle picture on photobucket, I don't know why it's still upside down :?

Last edited:
My friend donna is a hairdresser, she does hair for a tenner, I can ask her if she'd do yours if you'd like? x

I go to the college and its about £5 :oops: :lol: Plus, I have no idea what I want yet :oops: :lol:

What dye do you use? I am longing to dye mine! :lol:

Fab hairdo and the kitten accessory is so trendy! Bet you feel a million dollars - or at least a couple of hundred - when you look in the mirror!

Back