• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My non-bunny pets

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
There are quite a few. :oops:

Murphy the gerbil
DSCF4751.jpg

Eating a mealworm *nomnom* :mrgreen:
DSCF2710.jpg

Cooper, Syrian hammy and dopey as anything. :lol:
DSCF4053.jpg

DSCF4008.jpg

DSCF4542.jpg

Oscar, WW Russian Dwarf (aka ping pong ball because he's so round :lol:)
DSCF4132.jpg

Plotting world domination
DSCF4063.jpg

DSCF4820.jpg

Bailey, 3 legged chinese hammy - he's still very shy and still quite a biter :shock:
DSCF4239.jpg

DSCF4232.jpg

Last but not least this is OH's baby, a leopard gecko called Tinkabell
DSCF4996.jpg

DSCF4999.jpg

Not great as it was taken on an iphone but this shows her eyes open
IMG_0369.jpg

Just for you. It's quite an old photo, but it's either that or you can have a photo of her taken right now, asleep on a cardboard box. :lol::lol::lol:

DSCF0059.jpg

Tinkabell is a bell albino and, like I said, is OH's baby. :love: He always used to take the mickey out of me for worrying about the bunnies and whether they were eating and pooping enough etc .... and now he knows why because he's exactly the same with Tinkabell! :lol:

What a delightful meangerie! :love: Murphey is very handsome and I chuckled at Oscar plotting world dominion. :lol:

What do Tinkabell's poops look like then? :p

What do Tinkabell's poops look like then? :p

A bit like bird poop, sort of. :mrgreen: She does black poops and her wee is solid white. She poops in one corner, like bunnies do, too! :lol:

Murphy is a little porker now :oops: and doesn't like coming out of the tank at all since he lost his brother; he seems to get really stressed. :(

A bit like bird poop, sort of. :mrgreen: She does black poops and her wee is solid white. She poops in one corner, like bunnies do, too! :lol:

Murphy is a little porker now :oops: and doesn't like coming out of the tank at all since he lost his brother; he seems to get really stressed. :(

Poor Murphy, he looks well though. He reminds me of my 1980s gerbil friend, Bouncer.:love: My friend and I fed him too many sunflower seeds out of misguided kindness.:oops:

Lizard poo ... you learn something new every day. :thumb:

Back