• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I get Basil's ashes back.....

basirascal

Mama Doe
Just had a phone call from the vet. Initially I was so glad this was happening and then :cry::cry: Two weeks on from the day Basil was admitted and I still can't believe he is gone. Little Twinkle is rapidly filling the gap and is already a very much loved little bun, but I will never ever forget our Basil, such a fighter and wonderful character. His ashes come complete with little casket, which will put alongside the caskets of two of our beloved dogs. When we go, their ashes will come with us IYKWIM. How hard it is to say goodbye to them:cry: even though I personally believe we all will meet again......

Sorry for your loss :cry: Collecting ashes of those we loved so very much is always a sad and difficult time. But it's also comforting to bring them home where they belong. Hugs today x

Back