• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want one of these! (Wooden hideout)

I looooove the first one! And not as pricey I'd have thought - a cardboard castle is like £30 :shock: Beau has the tent one though, and a tunnel that attaches on to it.

I wish you'd posted this last week just got a delivery from zooplus

Sounds like my sort of luck! Blame Zooplus - they only emailed me it this morning. :lol::lol:

I was pleasantly surprised at the price of the wooden hideout too Lib - the one I've seen somewhere else (very similar but hasn't got a roof) is about £80 I think. :shock:

I didn't know Ali was making wooden hideouts; I'll have a look :thumb: (although I don't actually need one, I'm just dreaming! :love:)

That looks fab! How tall is it though? it says 70x50x39 lxwxh which i read as the height being 39cms but that doesn't sound right...just wondering if it'd fit inside their run?

That looks fab! How tall is it though? it says 70x50x39 lxwxh which i read as the height being 39cms but that doesn't sound right...just wondering if it'd fit inside their run?

I think that's the height of the house itself (not including roof part) as the overall measurements are 77x50x73..... which wouldn't fit in a 2ft high run.

Lol, Wendy, you're so cruel! :lol::lol::lol:

yeah - i'm a bunny neglector....... the unhappy bunnies are unavailable for comment at the moment as they're binkying free range in the garden with a sun parasol and a maze of cardboard boxes to investigate (made my meeeee - and it was free:thumb:):D

yeah - i'm a bunny neglector....... the unhappy bunnies are unavailable for comment at the moment as they're binkying free range in the garden with a sun parasol and a maze of cardboard boxes to investigate (made my meeeee - and it was free:thumb:):D

Ooh - sign up for the challenge - you get points for that :thumb:

Ooh - sign up for the challenge - you get points for that :thumb:

for joining together some boxes? its not very artistic i'm afraid! i'm always making daft stuff for them:lol: i've bought stuff in the past but they never have as much fun as when they're hiding - and trashing something:roll:

They do sound very neglected..... :lol: and having a whale of a time by the sound of it! :D

OMG those are amazing! That'd fit in the corner of my lounge!

Oh I want I want!

Just need to find bunnies first!

Back