• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone foster Derbsyhire/Mcr area?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Long shot, but does anyone have a space to foster two buns around Derbyshire/Manchester area?

Please PM if so, Thank you :)

Sorry can't help, am in quratine, despite Rosie showing absolutely NO myxi symptoms at all now:roll::lol:

Oh my Goodness, Have you had myxi at yours?? So glad she isnt showing symptoms, and no probs about the fostering :) XX

Yeah, again. I need to move:roll:.

She's had a dodgey eye since may - infection off & on - then we got the full works - swollen genitals etc. 2 weeks (almost) into treatment & all she has is missing fur where worst eye was gunky - still treating but going well.

My blokie is also treating an unvacs (baby-wildie) bun for myxi & she's doing very well too:shock:

Seems a mild version this time round:D:D:D

Permanent foster? How big are the buns? Where are you actually - sounds like High Peak from derbyshire/Manchester description? x

Back