PDA

View Full Version : House Viewings

Amy104
19-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Well we are being forced to move as apparently we ask the LA to repair too many things.

Anyway whilst all my bunnies are friendly I am worried a potential tenant viewing the property may think 'oh cute bunny' and put their fingers in the enclosures and I cannot gaurentee how they will react to strangers.

Do you think it is ok to put a sign on the runs saying something like:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER MY ENCLOSURE
WHILST I AM NORMALLY VERY FRIENDLY I AM
SOMETIMES SCARED OF STRANGERS AND
MAY BITE.

GrahamL
19-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Yes, definately Amy.

Amy104
19-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks, I was thinking it may be OTT as I'm sure most people wouldn't even attempt it, but you never know if they'll bring children to a viewing and Apollo is particularly scared by anyone whos not me and I have no idea how he'll react.

GrahamL
19-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Thanks, I was thinking it may be OTT as I'm sure most people wouldn't even attempt it, but you never know if they'll bring children to a viewing and Apollo is particularly scared by anyone whos not me and I have no idea how he'll react.

It's always better to be safe than sorry Amy.

Get the signs up :)

dizzyg
19-08-2011, 11:35 AM
U agree. I think the sign's a good idea. It protects your buns and also means that if someone ignores it and gets bitten, they can't :wave:make a fuss and blame you!:wave:

Amy104
19-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Signs all printed, just need to attach them when I get home.

Now all I need to do is find a house and some volunteers to help move 6 hutches and 6 runs. :shock::lol: