• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House Viewings

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Well we are being forced to move as apparently we ask the LA to repair too many things.

Anyway whilst all my bunnies are friendly I am worried a potential tenant viewing the property may think 'oh cute bunny' and put their fingers in the enclosures and I cannot gaurentee how they will react to strangers.

Do you think it is ok to put a sign on the runs saying something like:

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER MY ENCLOSURE
WHILST I AM NORMALLY VERY FRIENDLY I AM
SOMETIMES SCARED OF STRANGERS AND
MAY BITE.

Thanks, I was thinking it may be OTT as I'm sure most people wouldn't even attempt it, but you never know if they'll bring children to a viewing and Apollo is particularly scared by anyone whos not me and I have no idea how he'll react.

Thanks, I was thinking it may be OTT as I'm sure most people wouldn't even attempt it, but you never know if they'll bring children to a viewing and Apollo is particularly scared by anyone whos not me and I have no idea how he'll react.

It's always better to be safe than sorry Amy.

Get the signs up :)

U agree. I think the sign's a good idea. It protects your buns and also means that if someone ignores it and gets bitten, they can't :wave:make a fuss and blame you!:wave:

Signs all printed, just need to attach them when I get home.

Now all I need to do is find a house and some volunteers to help move 6 hutches and 6 runs. :shock::lol:

Back