• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommend me a good bunny care book

Rhian33

Warren Veteran
I'd like to buy a book or two about rabbit care for my mum's school library. Can anyone recommend a good factual book for primary school children?

I like "Living with a Houserabbit" by Dykes and Flack, the only thing is though that in the accommodation section there are pictures of rabbits in small hutches and runs, but the other sections are all really useful I find.

I dont know if that would be suitable for primary school children though.

Its not a Rabbit Care book so dont know how relevant this would be but "Rabbits - Gentle Hearts, Valiant Spirits" is a lovely collection of real rescue rabbit tales, and at the end of each story is a little info box "About Rabbits". There is a short rabbit care section at the back, but I imagine its not quite what you are after. Sorry!

I think Carolina James' 'The really useful bunny guide' would be good for children. I got it when I was about 13. The illustrations are really appealing and the language is pretty simple.

Back