• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg the strollers finished :(

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yup when i left it on the floor for bluebell to come out of the afternoon she came home...and for bertie and kitts to investigate the smell so theyd be ok with her...specially bertie who kept chasing her away until later that night.

i fell asleep on settee....thought it was a bit of minor chewing on zip...

put carrier out in porch..then went tp put it up on the shelf..and oh boy..the zips totally knackered:shock: thats all the front is..mesh fabric and a zip!

i am panicking...arthritis means no hand sewing......wished i could find a hole punch/rivet inserting punch to put eyelets in both sides of the zip....and then lace it up!!

gods im going to have to put him our cabrio vet box:shock:

Oh no, what a shame. Maybe if there was a saddler or furniture repairer nearby they could punch the holes for you.

Or sometimes a shoe repair place might be able to do it - because they sometimes punch holes in belts etc.

do you know my mum suggested a shoe repair shop!!

theres one in town..think i better see if theyre in the phone book and ask them.
bertie couldnt turn around in the cabrio carrier but had no choice..my gods carrying a 6kg rabbit is harder than you think!!

do you know my mum suggested a shoe repair shop!!

theres one in town..think i better see if theyre in the phone book and ask them.
bertie couldnt turn around in the cabrio carrier but had no choice..my gods carrying a 6kg rabbit is harder than you think!!

6 kg :shock: That is one big bunny to lift. Having 2 together at just over 4.5/5 kilos is heavy enough.

Is a stroller a push chair ? Excuse my ignorance.

Back