• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Love To Dig - short video

I love the videos too. I bunny Bun Buns use to dig out all the clover from the lawn. We did have to fill in the holes but he dug out the clover roots and all. He was a good boy.

Thanks everyone :) - I know its not the greatest video, but I'm not used to using You Tube or editing videos at all, so hopefully they will get a bit better the more practice I get!

Thats lovely. My what a moult.

Love the binky one too. :love::love::love:

Yes she has had a heavy moult, but she hates to sit still for grooming :roll: She will tolerate little bits at a time (normally when she is distracted with eating). Its mostly out now, bless her, just as Kenco is starting! :lol:

I think you've done a great job with the video. :thumb: That is one very impressive digging patch too, lucky bunnies. :D:D

I think you've done a great job with the video. :thumb: That is one very impressive digging patch too, lucky bunnies. :D:D

Thank you :) I dont think I will be able to let them keep the whole lot because I want to grow some noms for them, but I'm hoping to leave a section like a little sand pit for them :)

love the videos and that binky!:lol:Just gorgeous!:love::love::love: well done...I dont kow how to do youtube videos thingys either!:roll:

Back