• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink! Pink! Pink!

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
PINK! is going t be the theme of my wendy house ! The outside will be green to match the rest of my setups but the inside has a pink theme for my gorgeous girl maisey.
So far I have pink blankets and bowl.
I am also going to be getting a pink hard dog bed, pink lino and pink paint !

Has anyone got anymore ideas for my pink themed wendy house :p :wave:

PINK! is going t be the theme of my wendy house ! The outside will be green to match the rest of my setups but the inside has a pink theme for my gorgeous girl maisey.
So far I have pink blankets and bowl.
I am also going to be getting a pink hard dog bed, pink lino and pink paint !

Has anyone got anymore ideas for my pink themed wendy house :p :wave:

Pink nobbly gnawer from pets at home
Pink toys
Pink stickers to decorate it with?

Last edited:
Pink nobbly gnawer from pets at home
Pink toys
Pink stickers to decorate it with?[/QUOTE]

THIS! :D
But instead of pink stickers, is there a pinky paint you can put on the walls and then get some of those girly mirrored ballerina stickers from B&M?

I wish i had stuck to a theme, i did try but its just a mishmash og everything!! :lol:

I mixed the cuprinol garden shades paints together. It was a cream (actually it was the Wilkinsons own brand cream) and the red colour, which was cuprinol:D Poppys shed came up a nice pink:D I have stuck flowers on the inside and mirrors. I also bought pink dustpans, sweeping brushes, peg baskets (to hang up to store all her treats, kitchen roll etc)

We bought some pink fleeces from the poundshop and made them into curtains as well:D Ooh and pink rugs:D

Back