• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I went to BARC and I got ...

missniknak

Alpha Buck
.... Orinoco!
I wanted to take them all home. Sooty and Fern are boootiful, as are Eeyore, Blue and Daphne. And the moulting Frenchies are great!

My attempts at an evening introduction to Miss Adelaide and Tobermory were thwarted by the torrential rain. I've settled him into my spare cage and he's been tucking into his pellets. I also had a lovely cuddle where he snuggled right into my neck (unlike at Angie's when he tried to escape by climbing down my back!).

Fingers crossed for some sunshine this weekend so I can start bonding outside in a neutral area, otherwise I might have to take over the bathroom or the hall!
And everything else crossed that they all get on!

He is soooo handsome.
When we got him home, I lifted him out of the carrier and he snuggled right into my neck and nudged my chin and my heart melted.
Then he had a really cute ear wash and tucked into his tea. It's hard to leave him alone at the moment, but I want him to settle in overnight. I gave the other two a cuddle too just to not show preference! Even though it was tipping down and they were not impressed :lol:
I must put a mark on him though as he is Toby's double. A blob of nail varnish on his tail I think.

Such good news ... and hoping all goes well for the bond. Spenser sends bunny greetings to Orinoco. :wave:

Awww congrats! :D He's gorgeous! Looks like a little wizard :lol:

I was there today as well. My hearts leaning towards Eeyore, Daphne, GingerSnap and Blue. And unfortunately I can't have 4!!!! :(

Urgh, this is hard!!!!!

Back