• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everybun was binkying!

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Just popped into pets at home to get some dried forage stuff for Buckley.
Did my usual squeeing over the buns; gorgeous little black loppy doe in particular, and a beautiful black nethie, a pair of bonded and neutered blue otter looking rexes in the adoption bit (whom OH took a shine to... and he's always telling me off for swooning over fuzzies!!!).

For the first time ever, EVERYBUN was binkying. All of them, just jumping around, twisting, spinning, the twin rexes were binkying in unison :love::love::love:

Even Hercules (the giant) was binkying.

I've never seen lops binkying before but MY GOD it's SO DAMN CUTE with the ears all flopping and flapping :love::love::love:

I've never seen buns in a shop looking so ridiculously happy. It's like the binkies were contagious!

Even the chins were awake, and I've never seen an awake chin in a pets at home!

No point really, just wanted to share the joy! It really made me happy to see so many buns all binkying at the same time!

Back