• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits are cunning and sneaky..discuss!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well phoebes just gone back in her doggy crate almost 24hrs from being let out for five hours!! shes a cheeky little minx and doesnt want human me to touch her..shes rather addicted to the cats..and chases them and then turns aorund and tries to get them to chase her back..um theyre terrified becasue of bluebells treatment of them and then phoebe thinks its funny to hide and jump out at them or on them:shock: she adores playing with them..they have no idea what the boundaries are so they just play cautiously:lol:

im used to finding he asleep with a cat in her dog crate or under my bed or chasing each other.

so earlier today she got in her crate and i said now you need some good rest and sleep..im going to leave you in your crate for a few hours so you can rest up properly.
with that along comes little freya kitty..and sits outside the crate door talking to phoebe....phoebe then puts on such a sad face and begs.

nope i said...you need to sleep...and she then started to bit the bottom bar and kept looking up at me as if to say..look look..i want to play with freya still..please let me out..just for a little while to play with her...
freyas overjoyed and waits for her like she always does and phoebe stops..takes one look at freya as if to say..not really..go play by yourself loser...and then sticks a middle toe up at me and says..gotcha sucker:shock:

:lol::lol::lol: tell me thats not being cunning devious and sly;):love:

btw freya was so upset she came onto my bed and made me cuddle her till she fell asleep:love:

Yep - she's got you wrapped around her little paw. :lol:

Though I'm just as bad.

Last edited:
with 5 you probably have a 5 paws to be wrapped around:lol:

oh hold on...weve got 5 buns too:shock: you forget for a while:oops::lol:

Yep very true - it's going to have to expand to 6 soon too, as my trio's bonding is falling apart so I've had to separate Izzy for his own safety and now looking for a lovely wife for him so he can have lots of love and bunny-cuddles of his own.

6 bunnies to be pampering - I'm looking forward to that challenge. :)

oh dont..im yet to bond my trio of little bunnies...2 does for our little lionhead bunny who adores people cats and other rabbits..except 2 certain hormonal still speyed but hormonal lady buns.

wow 6....thats only one more but to bond its more work let alone costs.:(

piccies please..:wave:

Back