• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok ... we are BONDING ..

OMG. You're going for an 11?

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
11!!!!!

Really looking forward to seeing how this works

yup :shock:, we have been umm'ing & ahh'ing about it for a while, but we were waiting for spring fever to settle, then I was so busy with shoots, but we have decided to go for it now :shock:

got everything all bleached & cleaned, al is going well so far .. though it is only the beginning :shock:

yup :shock:, we have been umm'ing & ahh'ing about it for a while, but we were waiting for spring fever to settle, then I was so busy with shoots, but we have decided to go for it now :shock:

got everything all bleached & cleaned, al is going well so far .. though it is only the beginning :shock:

What size space do you use to bond an 11? :shock:

Your whole house? :lol:

That must be a hierarchal nightmare to figure out for them all!

But so very awesome :)

Get that canon out ;)

What size space do you use to bond an 11? :shock:

Your whole house? :lol:

That must be a hierarchal nightmare to figure out for them all!

But so very awesome :)

Get that canon out ;)

lol 'i start off very small, but only for a few hours, just to make sure everyone see's everyone & knows who is there .. then work up, I'll probs end up using hte whole kitchen/living room in the next few days depending on how things go

ohh we have buffy humps .. nothing new there though :lol:

but .. Anya, Smokey, Krystal & Spike are all huddled up :?

yup :shock:, it was OH who was asking me when are we going to do it .. & I thought well I have a few weeks free before I start Uni .. so lets get on with it :shock:

Youre a braver woman than I......but you GOTTA put picks up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, glad you've started! I can't wait to come visit and get mobbed by 11 buns!!!

At least there a plenty buns to share out the humping. This is so exciting! Will you keep the upstairs and add a ramp or are you flattening out the enclosed space? I ask because I have a ramp spare from an old hutch if you would like it.

Back