• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anivac or Lapinject in Essex

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
My vets won't order in either of the above, so I want to take the buns somewhere else for their VHD jabs in two weeks, ideally it needs to be Maldon, Witham, Tiptree etc, because my mum will be giving me a lift.

Does anyone know of any vets that use either of the above? I currently go to spring lodge

Penrose & Partners will order either for you! D&D had Lapinject last year and this year Anivac! Obv Penrose is Colchester but they are not too far off the A12 so easy to find!

I don't know if you have a Companion Care anywhere near you but they may use lapinject (I'm making a huge assumption there though :oops: as I know our local one does).

We got one at Chelmer Village, mum wont be too impressed but she would do it. Ill give them a call tomorrow and see, no harm in asking x

Yes they definitely use lapinject at Companion Care Chelmer Village, that's where I go :)

Back