• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going foraging...

Jodes

Mama Doe
Thought I would give it a go :) usually get dandelions and apple twigs from the ree in my garden but I know I have blackberry bushes and Rose bushes in my garden :) can't walk very far cos of the ankle but I'll give it ago! Wish me luck! Anything else I can look out for??

oooh - enjoy! You could look out for hawthorn...there is loads about at the moment and the buns love it...new growth should have less thorns....so take gloves...otherwsie each little branches has thorns on the end of it....and alos ribwort & greater plantain;)

oooh - enjoy! You could look out for hawthorn...there is loads about at the moment and the buns love it...new growth should have less thorns....so take gloves...otherwsie each little branches has thorns on the end of it....and alos ribwort & greater plantain;)

Ta :) I'll google the last 2 to see what they look like :)

Hope you had a good time :)
Hawthorn is every where!! Im going to go again and stock up once the rain stops..:roll:

Well I got roses,brambles,apple twigs and found shed loads of mint! Old rears lived in the block before I moved in so I think they had that fir their dinners :) both loving the brambles and twigs.nelly is loving the Rose petals and mint :) couldn't see hawthorn in my garden :/ not going very far cos of my ankle but come next week should be ok :)

Back