• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO The Duchess...

News is she is officially a ratbag.

She keeps us on our toes

she thinks she's human

She likes to wind the other rabbits up

she is trouble with a capital T

she has discovered the great outdoors

She isn't growing her fur back

She isn't putting weight on

She is eating more hay

She is one of the most aweinspiring rabbits ever

She is Daddy's Girl................

The list goes on

News is she is officially a ratbag.

She keeps us on our toes

she thinks she's human

She likes to wind the other rabbits up

she is trouble with a capital T

she has discovered the great outdoors

She isn't growing her fur back

She isn't putting weight on

She is eating more hay

She is one of the most aweinspiring rabbits ever

She is Daddy's Girl................

The list goes on

:love::love::love::love::love:
Shes a good girl!!!! Please pass on my noserubs......xxx

She loves her daddy and daddy loves her............

It's her mawf that gets me.............
August2011002.jpg

She loves fuss and attention, but is always looking for the best next thing to explore.

Its like a very small version of Morses mowf!!!
Is she really norty?? What HAS she done thats so wrong????
Shes charmed the pants off me....:love::love::love:

**titters**
What about wires?? Chewings???

Nope, she's not interested which is just as well as she lives indoors with my Oh in his 'office' at the moment where he has all of his computery stuff. Not a sniff of wire chewing, but we'd never leave her to her own devices in there when we're not around as I think she has potential to prove us wrong :)

......(she needs...nay,MUST stay in the RU family.......)

She has a 'home' to go to potentially if we can fix her up as at the moment we're still not convinced by her 'wellness'. The lady concerned is not on RU but we'd still get all the regular updates and photos if she went there. She'd be a housebunneh!

But we're a way off that just now and there is no rush for the new home either as they aren't quite ready to adopt her at the moment.

She has a 'home' to go to potentially if we can fix her up as at the moment we're still not convinced by her 'wellness'. The lady concerned is not on RU but we'd still get all the regular updates and photos if she went there. She'd be a housebunneh!

But we're a way off that just now and there is no rush for the new home either as they aren't quite ready to adopt her at the moment.

That is wonderful news :) I hope she continues to improve and gets a lovely new mummy. But if her health is an issue she will also be a very lucky girl to stay just where she is :love:

That is wonderful news :) I hope she continues to improve and gets a lovely new mummy. But if her health is an issue she will also be a very lucky girl to stay just where she is :love:

Awh, thank you Liz. Just told myself no more bunnehs though.............obviously if she's not rehomable that would be different but we've got to try and get her a life and family of her own if possible as she's got a lot to give!:D

Awh, thank you Liz. Just told myself no more bunnehs though.............obviously if she's not rehomable that would be different but we've got to try and get her a life and family of her own if possible as she's got a lot to give!:D

Most definitely, and if she can move on it leaves a space for you to help another lucky bunny ;)

I LOVE her chair! Car boots are the best for bunneh stuff!

Pheonix is gorgeous I'm pleased to hear she is enjoying life, even if she isn't completely well x

Back