• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Biscuit of Bunnydom would like to address you all, his servants *shock*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit, has had a persona change. I have no idea what's come over him, but he's suddenly decided that he is going to be a Lord and Lord it up over everyone and everybun :shock: He is basically....

Biscuit: Silences, pityful servantses!!!

Sorry Lord Biscuit :shock: :roll:

Biscuit: Myselfs and Princess Gingerbun of Bunnydom wishes toos address yoos alls! Wees ares nows owners of dis places called 'Hoomin House'. Wees are toos be addresseds as Lords and Ladies or Princess (in mys wifeybun's cases!)

Nothing wees doos can be naughtys, it is your Lords wills! All hoomins will bows downs to uss!

Ginger: *does a little dancey head binky* I'm getting a cwown! I'm getting a cwown!

Biscuit: Yes Ginger :roll:

Yoos will all brings your gifts toos us and pays us your taxes!

Doos not crosses us, or yoos will faces my raft!

Hoomin Daddy, now brings us da noms! Prontooss!

Worships your Lords and Ladies!!

IMG_0278Small.jpg

Deaw Lord and Ladee

I iz awaid I haz a pwoblem wiv dis! Before you even joined da forum I waz in charge, I am Sir Sebastian McBunnyson, and I wuz even made a Lord.

Unless yoo iz willing to share da kingdom of RU, we will hav to hav a jewel!

cky36.jpg

Deaw Lord and Ladee

I iz awaid I haz a pwoblem wiv dis! Before you even joined da forum I waz in charge, I am Sir Sebastian McBunnyson, and I wuz even made a Lord.

cky36.jpg

Biscuit: Sir Sebastian, i doos sees yoos as a Sir's. I do finks that yoos could becomes a member of ours royals teams. Doos yoos accepts da terms, dat you will share da noms wif us and forces da hoomins to serves us??

Oh heck!!

More royals!!!:shock::shock:

Spenser is known to me as HRH!!!

So I now have to remember even more titled bunny members of RU.:shock::shock:

Grovel, grovel, snivel, snivel.

Lady Jane: I am a Lady, and all the humans worshop me already :bunny:

Buttercup: And my full title is King Buttercup. Bow down before me.

...and Lady Jane as well :shock:

We have a veritable RU Royal Family going on here :shock::lol:

ETA: My buns are just the plebs :lol:, bowing before their lords and ladyships :lol:

marv.jpg

Marvin My fewow Lord Biscuit, I awsk that we join togever and overrun the hoomins. Houses r to b destroid not to b livd in!

Is there going to be civil unrest!!

The bunnies are taking over........................................run for the hills humans!!!!

:lol: the buns will be rioting in the runs and looting from vegetable gardens up and down the country :shock:

No stone will be left unturned........in their bid to find any nom noms!!!

They will spray us with wee and thump until their needs are met!!

This is serious. :shock::shock:

We need vegetable patch patrols. Anyone?

Biscuit: Sir Sebastian, i doos sees yoos as a Sir's. I do finks that yoos could becomes a member of ours royals teams. Doos yoos accepts da terms, dat you will share da noms wif us and forces da hoomins to serves us??

Yes Yes, dis iz asseptable. Mae must bee included tho, Ginger and Mae cans be ladees ov lesure, getting da hoomins to pander too der evewy need

:lol: the buns will be rioting in the runs and looting from vegetable gardens up and down the country :shock:

Oh dear. Am sure His Highness Lord Oliver and their Royal Bunnynesses Sugar & Spice will be up for that too :wave:

To be honest, they have already practiced in the neighbours' gardens, and a very nice time they had too - one of the neighbours had strawberries

Count Loki von Lop and Lady Titania de Bunneh control the Fiefdom of Hulme.

Our castle is many stories high so we can monitor the hoomin rabble.

Deaw Lord and Ladee

Don't ask him for jewels! He will get his raft out! :shock:

Back