• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poorly bunnies - wish me luck :(

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
last night, one of my guest bunnies didn't want to eat - this is so unusual as she is a greedy moo (i've got her on a bit of a weight loss plan with more exercise). gave her some metacam and warmed her up. fortunately, this did the trick as i have absolutely nowhere inside the house to bring a pair. she was munching before i left them and when i checked at 3am, she was asleep (er, so should i have been!). she's eaten some breakfast and seems pretty bouncy but i'm on watch.

now eric. i gave my last bit of metacam to eeyore last night and now he's doing the unhappy flop and not eating. managed to get less than .1ml from the bottle for him so i'll see if he picks up. bramble leaves are waiting for him. he'll be due a dental soon so i'm hoping its not today:(

no point to this thread really, just stressed and very tired.

thank you:)

eeyore seems fine now - gas maybe from eating too quickly.

eric seems ok too. by mid afternoon he'd finally eaten everything i'd given him and he's had a good munch on hay and eaten most of his tea so that may just have been one of his 'funny turns'. i'll see if it happens again tomorrow - if it does, it'll be a vet job.

Back