• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exciting day today! U/D Am useless at making decisions..

*Red*

Mama Doe
Am shortly about to start my 380 mile roundtrip :shock: to meeting Angie and the bunsters @ BARC :mrgreen: and Chiff-Chaff and Chough (two of the bird bunnies) en route home.

Have lots of CDs and my ipod to keep me occupied on my road trip.

Very excited!!!! BUT think I'll be a broken woman by the end of the day after meeting everybody :( Then I'll have an important decision to make!!

Last edited:
Well, after getting caught in the rain for two hours on the way back, I made it back to mine 11 hours after I set out. VERY long day of driving!

Firstly thank you to Angie and Angela for letting me come to visit :D it was lovely to meet you :wave:

As for my decision, I'm going round in circles :(

The whole way home it drove me crazy. I can visualise Daphne at mine, I can picture her sprawled out on the floor or on the sofa once she's settled. I've even renamed her in my head :oops:

But then it comes to husbuns and I'm so so torn. GingerSnap, Eeyore and Blue.

I don't know. I've even sat here trying to write lists of pros and cons, and failed.

I'd love to just come up and sit with each one for a little while, cuddle each one and see who picked ME... but it's not like BARC is down the road! Meh.

Confused.com...

oh i dont envy you choosing ..:?:?:? :?

If you have your heart set on Daphne why not let her chose:)

but then i suppose you would still need to say which to try first ..:roll:

For some reason this morning I woke up with Miss Hobnob in my head.. cannot get her gorgeous face out of my mind.

God dammit.

Well it's going to be very good news for a couple of BARC bunnies ... but I don't envy you the decision! :wave:

Oh I don't envy you that decision at all. My OH loved Daphne Daft-ears. He was talking about her on the way home. I loved Eeyore - I have a thing for lops (even though I have 3 lionheads now thanks to Angie). And Blue is gorgeous two. Could you have a trio (or a quad) :lol:

were chaff and chough the nethies? (black and black and white?)

i totally fell in love with those two. :love:

but i did like blue as well! :roll:

Back