• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Tink and Mischief pics!

I found these pics!! :D Please excuse the fact I look dreadful and quite like a boy. :? I've edited out my school uniform badge and tie for obvious reasons if you're wondering what the coloured in parts of my outfit are. :lol: Dunno why there's a big white square on the first pic though :? :lol:

But anyway, these were taken just over 2 years ago when I first brought my babies home! :love: Look at the size!! :shock:

Mischief

DSCF3894-1.jpg

Tinker with my brother (he didn't want his face to be shown :lol: )
DSCF3898-1.jpg

:shock: What a strange face your brother has.:lol::lol::lol:

Lovely pic of you and of your bunnies.:love: You remind me of the actress that used to be in Black Beauty, but that was years ago.

Thank you :) Unfortunatley these 2 pics are the only "baby baby" pics I have of them because my dad deleted the others off the camera before they were put onto the computer. :cry: At least I have these 2! I do have some more baby pics of them but not baby baby pics by that I mean when they were teeny!

when will u spill the beans on blossom btw :)
im not rushing u tho so dont think i am :)
i just all over the forum tonight bit bored as u can tell :lol:

Back