• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whoops mabels only wants decent hays now

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: i made the mistake of getting her some timothy hay to try, she normally has meadow hay, now she will sit and wait as i fill meadow hay up and just look at me, then come begging that instead i give her the timothy hay, so now she will only touch that :lol:

:shock: i made the mistake of getting her some timothy hay to try, she normally has meadow hay, now she will sit and wait as i fill meadow hay up and just look at me, then come begging that instead i give her the timothy hay, so now she will only touch that :lol:

Aw lol

Mix both hays together, if you don't want to feed Timothy hay then decrease it slowly :D

:lol: then, after a bit, she'll go off timothy hay and leave you puzzled... mine have hay-fads. they like herbage right now, but they loved alfalfa king timothy hay for a while....i put asda's bog-standard hay in their beds and trays, and sometimes they ignore their posh hay and eat that instead :shock::lol:

Back