• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awesome pictures I took when I was out in Mauritius!!!!!!! (photo heavy)

Liquorice

Mama Doe
Me my mum and dad were in Mauritius's LA VANILLE nature reserve.

Here is the link to have a look (It had to be translated cause it in french. http://translate.google.com/transla...=en&rlz=1I7DKUK_en&biw=1014&bih=797&prmd=ivns

Here is pictures me and my dad took

One of the giant tortoises (which you were aloud to ride :shock: )

DSCF2174.jpg

A green Gecko

DSCF2189.jpg

A crocodile that was asleep :lol:

DSCF2195.jpg

A fruit bat

DSCF2212.jpg

My dad stroking the Tortoise

DSCF2217.jpg

Me riding the tortoise and my dadfeeding it.

DSCF2223.jpg

DSCF2221.jpg

Big mouth

DSCF2227.jpg

Two pictures of the worlds largest insect collection,

DSCF2200.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

A crocodile pile

DSCF2193.jpg

A bird I saw hanging around

DSCF2192.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, lovely photos! Looks like you're all having a good time!

I don't think they should allow people to ride the tortoises though? :(

That's a Madagascar Day Gecko - Very pretty but has extremely delicate skin. Must've been nice to see it 'in the flesh' I love the bright lime green :) :love:

There's one in my local petshop. I had fallen in love with it, but after a bit of research I realized he's not for beginners, so I gave up the idea. I just hope that whoever buys that little guy gives him all he deserves! It must be wonderful to meet one free in his environment!

Great pics! :love: i'd love to visit there, it looks like they have lots of neat wildlife!

There's one in my local petshop. I had fallen in love with it, but after a bit of research I realized he's not for beginners, so I gave up the idea. I just hope that whoever buys that little guy gives him all he deserves! It must be wonderful to meet one free in his environment!

We have lots of geckos here, they're awesome. Florida has (invasive) Madagascar Giant Day Geckos but they're further south so I haven't seen any.

Great pics! :love: i'd love to visit there, it looks like they have lots of neat wildlife!

We have lots of geckos here, they're awesome. Florida has (invasive) Madagascar Giant Day Geckos but they're further south so I haven't seen any.

Yea it's quiute good I went when I was 3 but I don't think I can rember :lol:

I'd reccommend it defiantly and very good for animal lovers :D

Back