• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prize every time! Pick & Pic for Pledge a Pound!! Results on p61!!!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Apologies, I prepared this competition last week before Sir Bouncer went to his forever home :oops: I hope his new family don't mind me still using his pics :oops:

To enter: pick a Bouncer photo from the selection below and make a note of the number. Behind every photo is a prize :D Details of some of the prizes are underneath the Bouncer pics

£3 a per entry (photo) :wave:

PM me with the number of the photo you would like, your real name and where you would like your prize posting to. Then please 'gift' your paypal payment to: jennybegley123@aol.com

Prize every time, some for humans, some for buns ;)

The competition will run until Wednesday 31st August or until all of the photo's have been chosen.

I will update here as photos are selected.

Simples :D

All proceeds to Pledge a Pound

Bouncerrunext010-1.jpg

1. Susie bun
2. Loog
3. Suzibunbun
4. Pipkin01
5. Happybunny2200
6. Kirsrty
7. Hoppingbinky
8. Susie bun
9. Hoppingbinky
10. Loog
11. JJS
12. Hoppingbinky
13. JJS
14. Suzibunbun
15. Hopper
16. JJS

Many of the prizes have been kindly donated by thenamesJT (Jenny) :love:

Here are some of the lovely things up for grabs :D:wave:

Narnia book set. Only one ever opened & therefore as new!
photo.jpg

Eyore - NEW!
photo4.jpg

Zippy & George beanies - NEW!!
photo5.jpg

China plate with Palomino Horse
photo2.jpg

A £5 bundle of fresh apple sticks
Applesticks001.jpg

ONE OF KARENM'S FANTASTIC CROCHET BUNNIES :shock: :love::love:

A very pretty Mackintosh style boxed pen NEW
Prizes001.jpg

Lavender hand lotion and nail file NEW
Prizes002.jpg

Also up for grabs: a set of 3 miniature dragons, a musical Snowwhite ornament and sweeties!

Last edited:
Sir Bouncer text me earlier (don't worry, he asked permission before he borrowed his mummys phone).

He said:

"Hewwwoo nice hoomins of arrrwooo :wave: Pweeese lookies at dah gooorgeeeus pichores of meh and den send sum pennies for dah fluffsters!" :wave:

How did I miss this?????? :shock::shock::shock:

I would like picture 1. :wave: I may come back for another one if that is allowed. :love:

How did I miss this?????? :shock::shock::shock:

I would like picture 1. :wave: I may come back for another one if that is allowed. :love:

:lol:

Thank you Susie - so pleased you're the first to choose :D The thread has only been 'live' for a few hours hence why you've not seen it until just now ;)

Can I have number 4 please? Will send you payment a bit later, just got back from work and waiting for my tea to cook! :)

Er, where are all Bouncer's admirers? :? I've just found my camera (well, to give credit where it is properly due, my Dad found it) so would like to buy another picture to celebrate. :D Am I allowed more than one? :wave:

Er, where are all Bouncer's admirers? :? I've just found my camera (well, to give credit where it is properly due, my Dad found it) so would like to buy another picture to celebrate. :D Am I allowed more than one? :wave:

You are indeed :D:wave:

I am giving the admirers the benefit of the doubt & assuming they are all on holiday or at work :shock: I'm anticipating a flurry of PM's over the weekend and into next week....... :lol:

Last edited:
Goodie! :D I will ponder the difficult business of choosing another picture and come back on once Lord Spenser goes to his hutch for the night. :wave:

It's been very quiet this weekend (even I was out for several hours yestedray!), but all the same ... :?

Back